Please send your child to school in clothes and shoes they will be able to manage themselves and do up independently.
Our official stockist of school uniform is:
Identity Kits of Wells, 23 Broad Street, Wells - Tel 01749 670000
However, some items can be obtained from any large retailer.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Trousers, skirts, pinafore dresses or shorts - grey or black.
· Polo shirts - navy with green school logo
· Sweatshirts in bottle green with school logo or green cardigans.
· Green gingham check summer dresses.
· Shoes should be black ‘school shoes’ - not trainers or ballet pumps.
· PE kit consisting of black shorts (black jogging bottoms or leggings in Winter) and black t-shirt with school logo (see below re: colour of logo), together with black daps or trainers – not lace-upsf children have pierced ears, then studs should be worn to school but removed for P.E. please.
· There is also a sport hooded jumper in bottle green with our school name on the reverse this is optional and for PE use only.
· The school coat is optional but a useful addition.
· A school book bag is also available from Identity Kits.
Please ensure that all items of clothing, including shoes, coats, wellies and gloves, are clearly named or labelled. We advise that all labels are regularly checked, to ensure that mislaid items are returned to you as soon as possible.
Jewellery should not be worn due to the risk of loss or damage.
No jewellery should be worn other than a watch, SOS bracelets and no more than ONE stud or plain sleeper in each ear. No rings. No other piercings are allowed. Should a pupil need to wear jewellery for religious or medical reasons, parents, guardians or carers must seek permission by way of a letter to the Headteacher.